Help us support children and young people with cancer.
This award-winning pack has been developed for schools where a child has been diagnosed with cancer. It is designed to help teachers communicate confidently with schoolchildren about childhood cancer, as well as help pupils understand the illness and how they can support their classmate. The pack contains:
- A lesson plan
- DVD to show during the lesson
- Guidance notes to help you prepare for and deliver the lesson
- Overview of childhood cancer and treatment
- Factsheet for pupils about childhood cancer and treatment (this can be photocopied)
- List of useful resources.